Friday, July 23, 2010

When it Rains it Pours...and it Won't Get Dry

My dryer went out. I have lots of laundry to do too. That makes for a bad week, but after a hospital stay after eating something with gluten, and a short pay check because I am out of sick time...well the timing stinks.

I am excited about the new gluten-free hamburger helper. Always a nice thing to have in the cabinet when you need to throw something together quick. My niece and her BF tried it this week and said that the Asian Fried Rice was actually very good. They live on the East Coast and it isn't here yet. I'm waiting on the Bisquick mix. I hear it makes yummy pancakes. I can't wait.

Tomorrow, I go dryer shopping and then off to class. I haven't done any homework this whole quarter. Blah. Sunday is catch up day. I hope. I hear the pool calling my name.....

No comments:

Post a Comment